The H2 Stationary was designed as an affordable, entry-level option for acquiring accurate data measurements off-combine. Leveraging “H2 Technology” used in the H2 Classic, this simplified GrainGage is ideal for hand harvesters requiring a mobile option for measuring grain weight and moisture. Accompanied by a 12-volt power source and portable thresher, the lightweight H2 Stationary GrainGage is ideal for quick mobility and data repeatability.
RELIABLE DATA CONSISTENCY
The H2 Stationary allows hand harvesters to collect field data efficiently, while eliminating errors and data variance caused by manual processing/scales. Built to enhance data accuracy and provide repeatability, the H2 Stationary improves both workflow and accuracy.
QUICK AND EASY PORTABILITY
Designed for quick and easy setup, the H2 Stationary GrainGage allows users to collect plot data virtually anywhere. Its retractable legs and lightweight design are a few of the features that make its quick mobility possible.
Customers wishing to collect measurements on a research combine, please check out HarvesMaster’s other H2 GrainGage options here.
TRACK SAMPLES WITH MIRUS™ SOFTWARE
Maintain data quality using HarvestMaster’s Mirus™ software. Working with the Mesa 2 Rugged Tablet’s built-in barcode scanner to track each sample, Mirus ensures both data accuracy and quality from sample-to-sample. Like all H2 GrainGage systems, the H2 Stationary has been optimized for use with HarvestMaster’s Mirus software. This powerful, yet easy-to-use, tool gives researchers the benefit of monitoring plot harvest data as it’s collected.
- Easy portability
- Improved accuracy
- Low cost
- Simple to use
- Barcode scanning organization
- 65 lbs. with calibration weight
- Cabinet Dimensions: 19”H x 15.25”W x 18”D (48cmH x 39cmW x 46cmD)
- Operating Dimensions: 34.5”H x 17.6”W x 22.7”D (88cmH x 45cmW x 58cmD)
- Compactable legs for easy transportation and setup
- Weight: +/- 0.1 lbs (+/- 45 g)
- Test Weight: +/- 0.8 lb/bu (+/- 1 kg/hl)
- Moisture: +/- 0.5% for 0% to 27% moisture; +/-1.0% for 27% to 40% moisture
- System Capacity: 30 lbs (15 kg) in the weigh hopper.